Re: Really tiny UI incompatibility

On 12:06 01.11.2001 Philip Van Hoof wrote:

>>> heh no, this is definately wrong. dont change the new icon back
>>> to the OLD, change the OLD none to the NEW. so your patch is
>>> completely obsolete.
>
>> The real problem is that we do not have a icon for view source now:
>> save icon is not really apriopriate, IMO.
>
> I agree with Ali. The current Icon, with the "Open Book" is good
> as "View Source"-Icon. Else search an icon that looks good for
> "Viewing Source" .. ? But not the save-icon as Pawel and Ali concluded.

According to the sources, the icon used on the popup menu is
GNOME_STOCK_MENU_BOOK_OPEN (as Pawel has pointed it out this is an old
one). Since this icon looks good to me even with the new set, I thought it
might be a good idea to use that one. But I might be wrong ...

--
Evrard Nicolas        Happily using:    /\\