Re: Really tiny UI incompatibility

On 2001.11.01 15:07:52 +0100 Nicolas Evrard wrote:
> According to the sources, the icon used on the popup menu is
> GNOME_STOCK_MENU_BOOK_OPEN (as Pawel has pointed it out this is an old
> one). Since this icon looks good to me even with the new set, I thought it
> might be a good idea to use that one. But I might be wrong ...

please be patient, i mentioned that the current new tarball of icons
are not 100% at all. i simply replaced the old icons with new ones
and gave them a new name sheme so it will be easier to replace them
in the future. i know myself that some icons are misplaced or not
well choosen for now. but i work on this. the new icons as it is NOW
100% reflects the way it was in balsa before icon update. same symbols
for same items..

i hope to find some time this weekend to fill this hole. so please
stay tuned.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de