Re: Reply includes last part of a multipart mixed message

I should RTFM... There's an option under Settings|Preferences|Mail
Options|Outgoing that had been checked: "Don't include HTML parts as text
when replying or forwarding mail" -- I unchecked this, and the HTML
portion now comes in.

However, why is the vCard portion also getting quoted? Should it?

Matthew