Re: Local MTA with balsa 1.1.5

Am 2001.05.31 10:04:59 +0200 schrieb(en) Brian Stafford:
> Does the MTA run as a daemon?  If so configure the server
> as "localhost:25".  LibESMTP will try to connect to an
> SMTP server to submit mail raather than forking and
> execing
> the sendmail command.
Okay, now it works. I upgraded masqmail to
 $ /usr/sbin/masqmail -bV
MasqMail 0.1.14 +pop3 +auth +ident
via the newest package from Debians testing
section. Balsa 1.1.5 now sends to port 25
without problems (what it should have
done before also, since I did not change my
masqmail.conf).
But now masqmail does no longer send local
mails and the docs coming with the
new deb are less infomative than those
from earlyer versions.
I tried to subscribe to masqmail's mailing
list via its Homepage but did not get a
reply til now.
Anybody out there using masqmail, too,
who's more experiencend than I am?
If so it would be nice to take a glance
at my masqmail.conf (I'll post it to you
then).

Best Regards,
Sebastian Zerbe