Re: Multiple accounts & more

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Morgado" <chbm chbm nu>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2001 18:18 PM
Subject: Multiple accounts & more

> > [This is a second post because ...

Sorry me :(

> IMAP boxes can't be used as 'sentbox'. this is annoying, and
> marked as a bug and in queue to get fixed. eventually :\

understood IMAP isn't the main target ;)

> No. I don't know much about the imap protocol but unless i'm missing
> some obvious way to do it it won't happen on the NearFuture.
> (900 messages? sheesh do some house keeping :))

Probably the point is that I (and every "imap" users) keep msgs on the
server to make easier travelling while being sure that I'll be able to
access everything... dosn't matter if Balsa, OE, web etc!
Nevertheless... thank for the answer ;)

> The code was restructured a while ago to allow Multiple identities.
> that's the good news. the bad news is noone actually coded the
> configuration and selection stuff yet.

I don't feel to be able to do it unfortunately; I never done NOthing
comparable.
Isn't a priority goal?!?!?!?
Thank to you all