patch for help file

All,

Attached is a patch for some small changes to the help file to include the
new signature file syntax.  I have never fooled around with sgml tools
before and as such I don't know how to compile the helpfile.  Apparently,
my system is missing the db2html script and probably all of the necessary
sgml tools.

Would it be possible for one of the Balsa developers to give a brief
rundown of how to update the help file, or give some links to the
appropriate places?

Anyway, this sgml has not been tested, but the text should be there for
someone to incorporate into the help file.  Feel free to editorialize.

julian

--
j. m. c a t c h e n | (t o p e k a)
          p  h  x ,  a  z