Re: patch for help file

On 2001-05-16 03:30 Julian M Catchen wrote:
> Attached is a patch for some small changes to the help file to include
> the new signature file syntax.

Thanks! I had to introduce only minor changes, the content is most
important.

> I have never fooled around with sgml tools
> before and as such I don't know how to compile the helpfile.
> Apparently,
> my system is missing the db2html script and probably all of the
> necessary sgml tools.

on RH 7.1, the package containing db2html (docbook2html) is called
docbook-utils.

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/handbook.html

contains a section on Installing DocBook.

In particular, you will most likely need gnome-doc-tools package
downloadable from

http://people.redhat.com/dcm/software.html

The SGML setup has always been slightly painful for me but I think it
gets easier with time, still there are some issues not quite polished.

Hope this helps,

Pawel