Re: empty subjects and bodies

> you could help more if you explain what you use... pop3 or imap?

You mean for checking mail I have received?  So far, neither, I
believe;  I've sent test messages to one address which I check by sshing
to the server and running pine, and another on yahoo.com, which I believe
also does not use pop3 or imap.

> and i really would know if your sent mails remain in outbox.

No, it gets sent and is copied to sent-mail.

> do
> you use sentmail to sent the emails

Yes.

> (set in prefs) or do you use
> straight isp email server ?

No.

KeMpKeS

	You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who
	makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe
	diarrhea.

                -- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey