Re: 'Intelligent' quoting

> I don't know if it is the indended behaviour, or I have messed up when
> applying your path, but it has messed up such nice signatures as you
> have, for example: the whole formating is gone. Does it happen also to
> you?

Well, in fact yes. It comes from the test wich is really too simple. But in
fact I think that a signature should not appear in the quoted text from a
reply so maybe I should remove it before quoting ??

By the way I've found a better test. For the moment it tests only if the
line is empty or if there is a different number of quote.

ie : ((nbquote_before != nbquote_now) || empty_line)

I suppose their is no rigth way to do it but maybe if it tests for a
different number of quotes and if the line before didn't exceed a certain
number of charcter

ie : ((nbquote_before != nbquote_now) || strln(line_before) < a_number)

But I'm sure there is numerous way to do it. So I wait for your
suggestions.

PS : I must track a bug when continuing a message too.

--
Evrard Nicolas (nicoe@wanadoo.be)     /\\