Re: timer for marking as unread

Just a suggestion:

- adding a timer value for marking message as unread.  At the moment the
moment a message is clicked on, it's marked as unread.  Outlook Express
let's you specify an interval for viewing the message after which time the
message is marked as read.  Obviously setting to 0 will work as it does
now, so no need to change anyone's reading habbits.

Just a suggestion,
Bojan

I've never understood the point of this facility.  Unread is unread.  How
would one know whether an unread message contains something important if it
is marked as read before you get round to reading it?  Is one supposed to
read one's read messages? Or am I missing the point?
- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber
rkimber@ntlworld.com