A mail regarding the option to search in/for mail.

I realy want to be able to search in and for mails and since i dont have
that option in Balsa 1.1.3
i figured that i might aswell try to fix that myself.
Remember this: you shouldn't take me for seriuce!
I dont know that much about Balsa and i have only played with Gtk/Gnome for

about a year or two.. so i will probably not manage to do this.
But i guess its stupid not to try :)
I was just wondering if you have some kind of "map" with all
widgets and stuff that Balsa uses?
I know that its not normal for programmers to do this..  but well..  i
might aswell ask :)
There are many reason for that question.. but one, i think, is that if i
get some error
when trying to do this.. then i want to report the error to the user.
Kind of like a warning message..   and i dont know if Balsa has a default
warning-widget/window that you use to display messages.
I think i have seen one..  so i guess you use one.
But..  well.. i guess i have to read the source more tonight.

And by the way, i saw in the source that you
have outcommented (Yes, its probably not called that in english, but if you
translate it directly
from swedish, then its called that :)
Well..  you have put the "/* */" around the creation of the search option
in the
gnome-menu.
Is this there becaus you are working on it or is it just there for fun?
Becaus if you are workin on it.. then i might aswell just wait for you guys
finish it :)
Well, as i said earlyer in this mail.
Dont take me for serius :)
But well..  its better to try than not to try!

/Kent.