procmail - setting identity..

Greetings..

I have recently converted from Kmail to balsa, and am finding only one
thing lacking, and I'm hopig that I can work around it using the procmail
support...

I have a number of e-mail aliases that I use, and was able to use procmail
to sort by the To: address, but that's only part of the equasion..

What i need in for the From and Reply to fields to be filled in when I hit
reply, in a similar manner to the filter options in Kmail, which allow a
mail to have an identity assigned to it based on a number of atributes....

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated..