Re: Killing the whole system

The interesting thing about this is that when my system crashes, the
whole system goes down immediatley.  There is no hard drive grinding to a
halt, nothing.  Balsa starts up, I click on a mailbox (or on the compose
button) and *bam* the whole thing stops responding.  There isn't enough time
for the virtual memory and swap to be eaten.

----julian