Some patches (URL's, print)

Hi all!

Attached you can find a new set of patches against the current CVS. It should
(as the patch I sent on Jun 11, which did not go into 1.1.6) address the
following problems:

* fix bug #55548 (crashes if the user did not select a custom font for the
messages). In this case, the style's default font will be used for
calculations, which is the correct one anyway;

* fixes the problem of wrong URL "hot area" positions if text and/or URL's
are wrapped by the text widget;

* another approach for the regexp, which hopefully resolves at least some
of the problems with different rexexp implementations as discussed earlier
in this list. I also tried to find a good way to detect the end of an URL, as
several people reported problems with that;

* support for mailto: fields. It calls a send window in this case. There
was already code for that in main.c, which I moved to sendmsg-window.c (see
list of changed files below);

* basic support for telnet, gopher, nntp and news, including new config
items to specify the external program to be called (this is a very basic thing
yet. E.g. pan does not support to be called remotely with an url as
argument...)

* fixed a bug in print.c for mails containing tabs.

Changed files:

src/balsa-app.h
src/balsa-message.c
src/main.c
src/pref-manager.c
src/print.c
src/save-restore.c
src/sendmsg-window.c
src/sendmsg-window.h

TODO's with this stuff (which is on my list... ;-)):

* do not call the url if the user drags over it (discussed earlier today);

* telnet, gopher, nntp and news support has to be fixed, maybe in cooperation
with the PAN team;

* the fix in print.c is not bullet-proof as lines might grow too long.

As always, any comments are really welcome. And, of course, I hope the fixes
are ok so they can go into the cvs. Pawel?

Cheers, Albrecht.

    Albrecht Dreß  -  Monschauer Straße 22  -  D-53121 Bonn (Germany)
      Phone (+49) 228 6199571  -  E-Mail albrecht.dress@arcormail.de

balsa-patches.2001Jun29.gz