Balsa command line attachement patch

Hey guys,

I recently downloaded Balsa 1.1.6 and was a little disappointed that a
patch I have submitted was not included.

I would like to resubmit the patch to you which allows one to specify an
attachment on the command line, in addition to a recipient.  My patch
adds a -a or --attach option which takes paths as an argument.

``balsa -a /foo/bar'' and ``balsa --attach=/foo/bar,/foo/baz'' are two
examples of my patch's use.

Incidentally, this patch allows one to integrate Balsa very nicely with
Nautilus.  One can right click on selected files and open a new mail
message with them attached if one places the following script in their
Nautilus scripts directory:

#!/bin/bash

for i in $*; do
        attachments=${attachments},${i}
	done

# Get rid of the leading comma.
attachments=`echo $attachments | sed 's/^,//g'`

balsa -a "$attachments"

The patch is available at http://www.flyn.org; just look for the text
balsa in the document.

Please let me know what you think.