Re: Outbox traffic jam?

On 2001.06.28 03:56 Brian Stafford wrote:
> This is getting quite frustrating...

Understandable. Would a report of progress help?

libESMTP 0.8.2 has taken care of most of my problems. I still can't send
out a large ( > 1 Meg ) attachment, though. Thre's lots of modem activity
in the attempt and the dialog box reads:
	To: 250 <recipient address>

Eventually, the mail gets shuttled off to the outbox. I suspect that
there's a timeout problem involved, especially since I'm currently on a 56K
modem at the moment and we are talking a span of minutes before things give
up.

Does this help?

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price