Re: Outbox traffic jam?

On Wed, 27 June 16:15 Scott Thomason wrote:
| I am still experiencing this same problem, even after downloading the
| latest libesmtp-0.8.2 last night. However, I find that if I wait
| patiently for many minutes (more than five), it eventually gets sent
| out. It is quite disconcerting, though, not something I would want to
| live with forever.

Delays of 5 minutes suggest something has deadlocked and is timimg out.

I am concerned to fix this problem, but I cannot without any diagnostic
information.

Does the mail then get delivered or does the connection to the SMTP
server drop.

Does the same bug happen with the example program in the libESMTP
distribution?  If so, please send me the output from this program
when using the --monitor option.

Alternatively, let me know the domainname of the server and I'll
debug against it myself.

Brian