Re: Message dragging

On 2001.06.25 18:53:42 +0100 Daniel Foster wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> After a quick chat with Carlos in IRC, I'm going to bring this up here.
>
> Dragging messages around has recently been removed.  I don't think it
> should have been.  It makes logical sense...
>
> Moving a piece of paper (message) around with your hand (cursor) and
> placing it on a folder (folder) moves it there.

context:
old behaviour - drag 1 message = move ; drag many messages = copy
new behaviour - always copy
this was just to make it consistent. i choose copy cause there is a tranfer
on the message context menu.

daniel pointed out very well move is more intuitive.

pound me at will :)

cheers

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds