duplicate folders ?

	[I think I saw something about this on the list not long ago, but I
was unable to find it in the archive ...]

	I juste updated to 1.1.6 -- nice job, altogether ! I like the various
identities, they really help me !

	A small annoyance, though : I created a subdirectory and put some of
my (local) mailboxes in it. Now, in the mailboxes list, this directory appears
twice : once by itself, and once with the little arrow on its left. Since this
is a local directory, the directory itself cannot physically contain messages,
obviously, so I think it shouldn't appear on the list either. Is there a way
around this ?

	Once again, thanks to everybody for the work !
--
_Olivier Jousselin_     CTO/Directeur technique, PC Away