Re: Looking for Tips on using procmail with Balsa

I use procmail for a long time now and it works fine. The fact that balsa
uses procmail is one of the reasons I liked it so much at the beggining
when I was trying it out.

Try man procmailex on your shell. It's a set of examples for .procmailrc.

Good luck