Re: Yet more suggestions

> 5. I have also noticed that sometimes the words in the To: box disappear.
> I have never been quite able to find out exactly when this happens but
> I think it's something to do with cuting and pasting the address. I am
> using Gnome, so the problem may lie there. Also you sometimes get an odd
> character after the pasted address.
>
> If you then hit the Send button, nothing happens, which is confusing.
> I think it should pop up a message warning that there is no one to
> send it to.

This is one I've been meaning to report.  It seems that using the
use-mouse-to-select-text-then-middle-click cutting and pasting method to
put an address into the To: field of a reply causes this behaviour, whereas
doing the same in a forward or new mail does not.  Using ctrl-c and ctrl-v
to do the cutting and pasting works fine in all cases.

--

Daniel Foster - daniel@34SP.com