Re: IMAP folders

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Morgado" <chbm@chbm.nu>

> I noticed even outlook has problems with exchange 'folders'. in the ...

Carlos I use Outlook 2000 SP1 as client of an Exchange 5.5 and I can check
everything you want... unfortunately I didn't completely understand what
does "folder" exactly mean. (My fault for sure!)

However, here below what I see when O2k starts up:
Al least two main level:
- Public Folders
- the personal mailbox

These two "folders" can contain every kind of sub-folders like Notes or
Contacts or Tasks or News or even ;) Mail. Any of these folders *again* can
contain any stuff and so on!!!!!
[Of course the personal mailbox includes the four "typical" basic folders
(deleted, in, out, sent)]

btw a folder can refer to an web home page which will be usable into O2k
(dunno; probably through the IE engine)

O2k shows just the items related to the sub-folder with the focus.
I know I'm not very clear, but I mean that if the folder is a Contact folder
which includes a Mail folder when I click on the Contact folder in the tree
I see on the right _just_ contacts and I must click on the "+" (always in
the tree on the left) to see the Mail folder and being able to click on it.

I never noted any problem for showing them all.

Ain't a wizard, just gave a look how it works; and I cannot follow the cvs
tree... I'm a newbie corrupt by RPMs... ;)

Hope this help at least for the effort I made to write it up in English!!!!!

==> Note: "Sent Item" via an IMAP folder... who do I have to bribe? ;)