balsa update

hello!

i have a little request to speak out, i wish i could do coding right
now myself but i am in exams stress right now so i have no time at
all:

e.g. you have 10 messageboxes and use procmail to filter them. now you
get 25-30 new mails within 1-2 hrs and you dont know what kinda emails
came in and where balsa split them up. means you need to search half day
to see in which folder balsa put them in. these flags that show how many
new mails and old mails remain in the folders doesnt help much because
they are there but they dont DO their job correctly. its useless getting
informed that there are 2 new mails in this directory and 2 of them are
unread whenever you enter the directory. you need to get the NEWS and
STATUS of the emails whenever they get POP3'ed or IMAP'ed.

i usually go may way this..

- starting balsa.
- leeching emails.
- going through all mailboxes to see where the emails went in.

sometimes this making me mad then i ask myself what reason these status
flags have.. i would really appreciate to see them updating whenever i
pop or sent emails. sometimes some emails remain in the outbox because
my isp's smtp sucked. i usually dont get informed about this.

maybe we really should work with some way of index files like sylpheed,
evolution does.

any ideas comments etc. would be appreciated from my side.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de