Interface suggestion...

Hey there, I have been brainstorming ideas on new interface mechanisms for
Balsa, and I think that I've come up with a new message display system,
that will allow for much more information to be conveyed to the user about
each message...

I've taken a few images of what I think the message interface could look
like, I'd appreciate all of your feedback!  (These images are shots of a
little mock-up I did in Glade just for illustration)...

http://qth.yi.org/~cobalt/yew.jpg

(Notice the area where the message would be displayed, there are tabs, each
with their own function.  This allows for a clean separation about the
information conveyed on each page.  Maybe the Plaintext/HTML tab, but I am
somewhat partial to the separate tabs for each.)

http://qth.yi.org/~cobalt/files.jpg

(In the file tab, I think it would be great to have each of the file names
listed, with its size, and also some sort of checksum (md5 or something)).

I don't have images of the other tabs, because they're self explanitory
from their title.

Well, I hope that you all appreciate my suggestions, I'm willing to try to
code this up (emphasis on try), if it seems like a good idea to everyone.
Please, give me your feedback!

John Anderson