Re: Fwd: Re: wrap problem [albrecht dress arcormail de]

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:20:54 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel!
>
> I dont't if you saw this one already. Pawel said that you might help me with
> that issue?

Hi Albrecht,
Pawel has commited a patch I've writen to correct find_beg_and_end in
balsa-message.c. But now I thought a bit more and here is my feeling :
the issue is about the question : how a paragraph is delimited ? I guess
that my patch changed this assuming that a paragraph was delimited by
ONE \n, whereas the former function was assuming DOUBLE \n to delimit
paragraph.
Anyway try the same manipulation with or without my patch to see if it
matters.
I cc to the list so that someone can tell us more about paragraph
delimiting :)
Manu