Adding folders for Maildir mailboxes

Heeding the advice of those wiser than myself, I've started experimenting
with Maildir mailboxes as an alternative to mbox, which is apparently what
I had been using. I've found two minor glitches in the process that I
thought I'd mention.

First, it seems that whatever you enter as the mailbox name is completely
ignored, yet you are required to put *something* there. Using the
information in that entry box as the name of the Maildir would be
intuitively useful.

Second, if you browse to an already existing folder (read: directory) to
place your Maildir, all is well. However, if you want to create a new
directory in your mail tree from the browse dialog, you can't - if you
press "Create Dir", the dialog to create the directory appears, but you
cannot give the dialog focus. Apparently, the browse dialog is globally
modal, and the only choice you have is to exit the browse dialog, which
destroys the "Create Dir" dialog. So currently, if you want to implement
nesting folders, you have to set up your tree from gmc or a terminal
window. I think, though am not sure, that this behaviour exists when you
try to set up mbox and mh mailboxes, too, so it's probably related to the
mailbox configurator code. Just a hunch.

Make sense?

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price