Identities & postponing

I'm using balsa 1.1.17 (from RPMS) on RedHat 7.1.  (A big THANK YOU to the
developer crew, by the way.  I've been using balsa with only minor troubles
since version 0.9.something, and it continues to improve in both features and
stability.)

I've been playing with the new identities feature and discovered that if I
compose a message,  select an identity other than my default, then postpone the
message,
it appears in my Draftbox (correctly) with the selected identity.
However, if I then "Continue" the message and send it, it is sent under my
default identity.

It seems to me that continue should preserve the selected identity; if this
isn't possible, then at least the version sent to the Draftbox should be changed
to reflect what you'll actually get.

Should I bugreport?

-- Stewart