Re: Cannot send messages (SMPT protocol error) !

On 2001.07.17 13:48:57 +0200 "Chausson, Cedric (FR - Neuilly)" wrote:
> P.S : I have currently no idea what exact version of Balsa I upgraded to but
> its superior to 1.0.0 but the exact version eludes me. I hope that wont be
> too much of problem.

yes i know. they threw the intern SMTP code out of balsa and replaced
it with libESMTP that you need to download separately and install too.
in your temporarely case balsa expects sendmail running if you dont
have libesmtp.. please get and install it.

;--- cut
./configure --enable-require-all-recipients
make
make install
;--- cut

thats what you need to configure and install libesmtp with
then recompile balsa with libesmtp enabled.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de