Re: new Customize menu

Ok With a bigger screen the problem becomes evident. I should have noticed
it on my laptop yesterday. I apologize for my too fast critics.

You are right this is a problem with the label on the arrow buttons.
The label (for the 4 buttons) is filled with the following text :
"
Project-Id-Version: gnome-libs 1.2.12
POT-Creation-Date: 2001-02-23 13:45-0500
PO-Revision-Dtae: 2001-03-13 17:40+0100
Last-Translator: Christophe Merlet (RedFox) <redfox@eikonex.org>
Language-Team: Gnome French Team <gnomefr@gnomefr.traduc.org>
"
I would try to use NULL tonight and let you know if it fixes the problem.
But I'm not sure to have the time to do it and I will be out for a week.

Finaly the customize dialog box seems not so bad. I not convinced that it's
necessary but if it doesn't bloat the code, it's not a problem. It remember
me something in M$ word.

For the buttons I would prefer a normal row of factory buttons.
And last comment, The toolbar preview and the right list are redondant.

Nice work,

Christophe