Re: libESMTP 0.8.3 stability

On 2001.07.16 10:07 Brian Stafford wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've haven't seen complaints about deadlock or dropped connections since
the
> release of libESMTP 0.8.3.
>
> Could those who've tried it drop me a line confirming that these problems
are
> gone or whether they (or indeed other bugs) remain.

Okay, you want feedback. In a word, it works.

I was having trouble sending e-mails with attachments greater than 1Meg. On
your request, I sent such an e-mail from one of my POP3 accounts to
another, using my 56K modem (on a phone line of dubious quality). While
slow, of course, the transmission did work as it should. I'm considering my
problem as put to rest.

Thanks,

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price