Re: Installation help [rkimber ntlworld com]

On 16-07-2001 21:23 Richard Kimber wrote:
There seem to be two situations in which balsa crashes for me.
1)  It does it when I enable filtering.  Does anyone know if there is a
problem with the filtering option?  I guess I'm not very expert at this,
but in my defence I should say that I'm using the same procmail setup as
wroked successfully when I tried balsa a few months ago.
2) It does it when I try to access the ehelp.

- Richard Kimber