remote smtp server in balsa-1.1.6?

I upgraded from balsa-1.1.4 to 1.1.6 and started having problems to send
messages. I am behind a firewall and my local sendmail does not have
access to the outside world. Instead I have to use my Institution's main
smtp server. Apparently there is no option for it in balsa-1.1.6 (at least
I don't see it in the settings dialog).

How can I overcome this?

Fernan (using Pine).

Dr. Fernan Aguero                                    | INTI, Edificio 24
Laboratorio de Genomica y Bioinformatica             | 1650, San Martin,
Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnologicas - UNSAM | BA, Argentina