brian please help me...

Hi Brian,
  well i've asked you to make the progress bar
work again because my "C" isn't very good...
...at least not as my english! ;-)

ok, i decided to give a look anyway to the sources...
I've faound the place where i should include the
progress stuff (not very difficult, in libbalsa/send.c.
it was marked by you as: /* XXX - update the progress bar here */)
Ok now we have to update the progress bar with something
like:

  gfloat percent;

  [...]

case SMTP_EV_MESSAGEDATA:
  message = va_arg (ap, smtp_message_t);

  percent = (gfloat) message->XXXXXXXXXX /
    (gfloat) message->YYYYYYYYYY;

/* where XXXXXXXXXX are the bytes already sent, *
 * and YYYYYYYYYY is the message size...        *
 *                                              *
 * i think YYYYYYYYYY could be size_estimate    *
 * but i don't have idea of what XXXXXXXXXX     *
 * is...                                        */

  if (percent > 1.0 || percent < 0.0) {
    if (balsa_app.debug)
      fprintf(stderr, "progress bar percentage out of range %f\n",
        percent);
    percent = 1.0;
  }
  if (send_dialog && GTK_IS_WIDGET(send_dialog))
    gtk_progress_bar_update(GTK_PROGRESS_BAR
      (send_dialog_bar), percent);

  [...]

Ok, Brian, this is the best i could do, please
help me to complete this small patch, then i'll
test it and if it works i'll post it back to the
list...

...and i'll get my name on the ChangeLog!!! ;-)

cheers,

  Riccardo!

--
|        riccardo persichetti        |