Messages deleted with keyboard shortcuts are not in trash folder

I just upgraded from 1.1.4 to 1.1.6 and discovered that messages that I delete
by hitting the 'd' key actually disappear instead of going into the trash
folder.  I seem to recall that there was a lot of discussion some time ago
about the behavior of deleting messages, but I never expected this.  I see
that there is now a 'Move to Trash' selection in the menu, so I guess I'll
have to rebind some keys to get the old behavior.

Also, I noticed that the text *still* jumps back and forth in the To: box
of the compose window as I type.  Wasn't this supposed to be fixed a while
ago?

--
Lynn Kerby <mailto:lfk@kerbit.net>