BUG: IMAP Folder new message indication is wrong

Hi,

on my Cyros IMAP server, I sometimes see a folder highlighted when none of
the subfolders is highlighted. It is not possible to get rid of this. The
main folder stays marked as having unread messages even though no subfolder
contains unread mail.

Also, in order to have an IMAP main folder containing messages and
subfolders, I have to open that folder twice - once as a remote IMAP folder
and once as a remote IMAP mailbox. That also gives me two entries in the
tree list - one with a tray icon and one with a folder icon.

I think that when the tree contains both a folder and a mailbox having the
same IMAP location, the two should be merged, at least for display
purposes.

Melanie