Re: sendmsg-window.c <--- blowup ;)

On Jan 21 2001 18:42 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> hello!
>
> i was a bit unhappy because you guys changed something in the sendmsg-window.c
> part of the code a few days ago. to be exact 19-01-2001. there you removed the
> old size of the window and replaced it with a new routine. i have already
> written of an unbehave to this mailinglist. after no response, i made my own
> walktroughs to the code and guess.
>
> - i have *set* warp outgoing messages in the preferences window
> - i set the value to 200, because i dislike having text wrapped at all, so the
>   value of 200 make sure i don't get that problem that easy.

I'm not sure I understand... if you dislike having your messages
wrapped, why do you have 'wrap outgoing messages' turned on? If
you leave it off you won't get the super-wide window problem.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                         Rotten wood cannot be carved.
   guentherm@asme.org                       		-- Confucius,