gtkhtml issue?

I have been using balsa for several months and I really like it. However, I
am using the gtkhtml support (which work quite well except for the
pictures) and when balsa displays a mail with gtkhtml, the mousewheel stops
to work. I don't know if it is a limitation of gtkhtml but it would be nice
if the mousewheel worked.

Another issue : in version 1.0, I liked the navigation between the to,
subject, ... fields with the up/down arrows. With the latest cvs version,
it no longer works. Is it intentional?

Thanks

Christophe