Re: balsa precompiled for sparc solaris 7

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Daniele Antoniazzi wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> does anyone know a place where I can find a balsa precompiled for sparc
> solaris 7?
>
> I still have problems compiling it with pspell, aspell; I'm trying to
> build balsa with the following configuration:
>
>   sparc Solaris 7
>   Gnome precompiled from Helix
>   gcc 2.95.2
>   pspell 0.12
>   aspell 0.33
>
> and the error is always:

What version of Balsa are you attempting to compile?  The API of libpspell
changed with 0.12, and only Balsa versions later than 1.0.1 are able to
compensate.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                          Brook's Law:
guentherm@asme.org                        	Adding manpower to a late