Is this a bug in Balsa or gnome-print?

When i print a mail with balsa with gnome-print then:
1. The 'From', 'Date', 'Subject' and 'To' in printed paper turnes out in the
wrong way.
In Balsa those things appears in this order: Sub.,Date,From,To.
But in the printed paper it appears in this order: From, To, Sub., Date.
This should not be the case! If i print something, then i want WHAT I SEE IS
WHAT
I GET :)

And that is not enough, the text in the mail is fxcked up also.
The first line of the mail dont appear on the printed paper.
I am using Balsa from CVS (today).
The gnome-print stuff is 0.25 i think..   I did a check this morning and i think
that
is what i have.. :)
Any thoughts would be nice!

/Kent.