Re: Wish list . .

On Feb 12 2001 16:14 Nathan Clemons wrote:
> Noticed noone responded to this yet, so I thought I would. :)
>
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Phil Rhoades wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The program is going great - keep it up!
> >
> > A couple of things that would be nice to have in Balsa (for me at least)
> > that Eudora has:
> >
> > - Deleting items with the Delete key

I actually tried this on the weekend and was unable to get it to
work. Because Backspace and Delete are used to clear keybindings
from menu items I'm pretty sure you can't make them one.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       wok, n.:
guentherm@asme.org                     	Something to thwow at a wabbit.