Wish list . .

Hi all,

The program is going great - keep it up!

A couple of things that would be nice to have in Balsa (for me at least)
that Eudora has:

- Deleting items with the Delete key
- Automatically created separate files for attachments instead of hexed
text in the mail message - (or does this go against some RFC or something?)
- Eudora keeps them in a dir called "Attach" which does get a bit big after
a while - maybe there could be some more sophistication there . .
- searching folders for text
- importing Eudora folders

Then there would be one more Win thing I could get rid of (I use Win4Lin on
a RH7 machine) - once I can change all my mail to Balsa and get Kylix (the
C++ version) . . I'll be just about in heaven . .

Thanks,

Phil.
-
Philip Rhoades