Re: Funny behaviour strikes back

Hi,

> heh, I write mails with this charset ;) I do not see this funny behavior.

I know that you use this charset as it always happens with you mails ;-)

> I also do not see characters specific to this charset properly. It is
> because probably someone changed gdk_font_load to gdk_fontset_load, and
> while it helps Korean people, it also makes Balsa unusable for
> Lithuanians.
> Something strange with gd.

P.S.: While writing this message I realised that I have the same "funny"
behavior when I answer to a message with this charset.
And in this case you could call it a problem as it makes things harder.

TIA
Michael Duelli
m.duelli@web.de
linuxmaths.sourceforge.net