Re: Compile problem with 1.0.0: spell-check.c

On Feb 09 2001 17:43 Wesley wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need some help resolving a compile error while compiling
> spell-check.c.  I'm trying to compile balsa 1.0.0.  I have installed
> pspell version .12 and aspell version .33 prior to compiling balsa.
> Here's the error dump:
[...]

Upgrade to balsa-1.1.0 or later if you're going to use
pspell-0.12 or later. They changed some of the functions around
in the new version, but the notice of the change was given out
after the 1.0.0 release date.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                      A meeting is an event at which the
guentherm@asme.org                    minutes are kept and the hours are