Re: Funny behaviour strikes back

On 2001.02.09 19:11:20 +0100 Michael Duelli wrote:
> I get this "gnome-text-plain.png" message and
> if I click into such a message I get additionally:
>
> balsa_get_font_by_charset: using fontset

> > On 2001-02-09 18:23 Michael Duelli wrote:
> > > Could anyone please, please, verify this and tell
> > > whether this is caused by balsa or by my SuSE 7.0.
> >
> > I cannot reproduce it. But it may depend also on the fonts you have
> > installed on your box. Does balsa print anything on the console?

enter this into your ~/.bashrc file and then reboot:

;--- cut here -----
export LANG=de_DE
;--- cut here ----

and tell me if this works and solved all problems.
btw: this solves many problems you wont belive but its true!

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de