Re: Funny behaviour strikes back
- From: Ali Akcaagac <ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de>
- To: Michael Duelli <m duelli web de>
- Cc: Balsa Mailing Liste <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Funny behaviour strikes back
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:21:15 +0100
On 2001.02.09 19:11:20 +0100 Michael Duelli wrote:
> I get this "gnome-text-plain.png" message and
> if I click into such a message I get additionally:
> balsa_get_font_by_charset: using fontset
> > On 2001-02-09 18:23 Michael Duelli wrote:
> > > Could anyone please, please, verify this and tell
> > > whether this is caused by balsa or by my SuSE 7.0.
> > I cannot reproduce it. But it may depend also on the fonts you have
> > installed on your box. Does balsa print anything on the console?
enter this into your ~/.bashrc file and then reboot:
;--- cut here -----
;--- cut here ----
and tell me if this works and solved all problems.
btw: this solves many problems you wont belive but its true!
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
Status..: Student Of Computer & Economic Science
] [Thread Prev