Re: [ANNOUNCE] balsa-1.1.1 released

Pawel,

I want to thank you for your efforts with Balsa. One bit
which peaked my curriosity. It looks like your day job
is theoretical chemistry. What on earth has you hacking
at the balsa code? Does your thesis advisor know about
this? (Don't worry, I wont tell him...) I don't want
to discurage you. I need a better mail client much
more than I need to know how to predict the reaction
times of oxegen disassotation from water molecules....

Cheers. Steve.