Re: [ANNOUNCE] balsa-1.1.1 released

On 2001.02.06 11:07:18 +0100 Pawel Salek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a pleasure to announce balsa-1.1.1 a development release that
> includes many bug fixes, substancial code rewrite and - what is more
> important for users - even more robust IMAP (no, it is not
> nuclear-missile proof yet) and IMAP folders to save your time on
> configuring remote IMAP servers. (I have finally somewhat more time for
> IMAP and I intend to dwell on this part of code for a while).

This is so great!

Keep kicking behinds like this, and Balsa will rule the earth whithing 2
weeks!

And I look forward to the nuclear-missile proof IMAP folders...

Luv' it guys!!!

flix Reychman    II
flix@netch.se    II   "The dumber people think you are, the more
046-2724674      II   suprised they will be when you kill them."
0708-392311      II