Re: Headers in Message View / Help does not work.

On 2001.12.19 00:25 Lang Hurst wrote:

> If/when my coding skills get good enough, I'll try to
> figure out how to make balsa use vim for the text widget.
I have "enough" C coding skills to do it my self, but I have no clue
about all that GNOME / GTK stuff. So I am afraid that it would take 99%
of the time to work out how to embed vim and 1% to actually do it.
Someone who has already the knowledge about GNOME / GTK only needs the
last 1%...
--

tschüß,
         Jochen