Headers in Message View / Help does not work.

Hi.

After getting balsa to work on Tru64, there are some issus left, that
are not related to the build process:
- The selected headers are not shown in the message view. There is
Subject, Date, From, To all the time regardless of the settings in the
preferences.
- Help does not work. Are there any extra libs needed to get to work?
- I have to start any gnome app with --no-xshm, but gimp works well.
- This gnome / gtk text widget sucks. I want vim. ;-)
--

tschüß,
         Jochen