Mailbox Bugs?

I am not sure this is a bug but -

The mailboxes that are default are all capitalized, thus Inbox.  The
file in the mailbox path is not, thus:
/home/kgk/mail/inbox.  I wanted to add a mailbox called Orders.  I
found the mailbox configurator, typed Orders
into the Mailbox Name, then /home/kgk/mail/orders into the path.
Clicked Add and I ended up with a mailbox
called orders, lower case.  Minor, yes.  Is there any way around it or
do I just live with it?

This, I think, is a bug -

I re-booted my machine (RH7.1) without shutting down balsa first.  When
balsa re-started the messages that had
been in my Trash mailbox were also back in my Inbox shown as unread.
They were also still in the Trash box
by the way.  Both the shutdown and re-start seemed normal.

Ken Kastella