Suggestions

Hello,

first of all I want to say: Balsa is a very nice e-mail client! Perhaps even
the best for Linux.
Thanx to all working on improving balsa!

But even very good things can be better ;-)!

I miss ... :

... the possibility to seach in a mailbox and I hope that this feature will
be in balsa 1.3.0

... the possibility to configure the order of the Mailbox subfolders (e.g.
Draftbox, Inbox,     Trash, Sentbox, ...)

Then I have a problem when I want to copy text from an email in the preview
window: I can only copy the text visual in the actual window position,
because the scoll bar doesn't move. Even if I open the message it doesn't
work. Only in the compose window it works fine.

Then there is an other wish but I am not sure if the balsa-team is the right
address. I am from Germany and we have "Umlaute" in our language. I always
write them in LaTeX notification (e.g. "A, "o, "s). But then the spell check
doesn't recognize the words. Is there a possibility to change this. In emacs
it's no problem. How can I change the default language to German than English.

That's all for now!

Greetings
	Andreas Tannert